Monday, October 14, 2013

Tuna Casserole

Not everyone likes tuna, so using canned chicken is one option to dress up a casserole dish.

Although I don't eat cheese, any casserole can be baked with a favorite cheese mixed in or on top.

My son loves tuna and I like to make tuna casserole for lunch or dinner.  It makes a great meal to take to work as well.

Cook gluten free noodles per instructions on the package.  Mix soup of any creamy variety with canned tuna or chicken and any spices you like.  I use pepper and garlic powder.

When the noodles are done. Drain off the water and add the soup mixture.  We eat it at this point, sometimes with lays potato chips crushed on top for some crunch.

I love the Pacific brand cream soups.  They are perfect for dishes like this yummy tuna casserole.


No comments:

Post a Comment