Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pork cutlets wrapped in peppered bacon

This meal turned out so good.  Warm the oven to 350.  Wrap a pork cutlet in bacon and wrap individually in tin foil.  You can brown it first, if you want the bacon to be somewhat crispy.  I made corn and mashed potatoes as side dishes for my son.  Gluten-free gravy topped off the meal.


I had pork with spinach for my paleo meal and it was really great.  The pork was tender and juicy and peppered bacon gave it a delicious aroma and taste.  I will make this again and again.

The gravy was easy.  Two Tablespoons of Pamela's gluten-free  baking mix.  Slowly mix in two cups of water making a paste first to remove lumps.  One Tablespoon chicken better than bouillon paste.  Stir slowly over medium heat until thick.  If you tolerate milk or cream, you can use that instead of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment