Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Back To Work

Being back to work when I should be home recovering isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It forces me to stop feeling sorry for myself and stop moping around the house.

The pain in my abdomen is tolerable if I keep my Tylenol and ibuprofen levels steady. When I am at home a heating ad or a hot bath keep me relaxed. Lying down is much better than sitting or standing as gravity seems to be bad for the tumors.

The bleeding is still excessive and I am taking iron supplements due to anemia. I have severe menstrual symptoms and am quite moody. I will burst into tears periodically and am quite upset that I have to endure the next few weeks.

Being a stress eater is something I struggle with and I find myself making poor choices because I am already sick and miserable. I just want to drink soda and eat candy and stay in bed in the dark and quiet.

Everything will work out eventually for good or bad. I've already lost half of my mind and I will try to hold on to the other half until the surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment