Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas

We had an early Christmas dinner and it was enjoyable because I didn't do much. My family brought over food and we did a potluck dinner.

I had heard about a gluten free bakery and went by to see what it was like. They had rolls for the holiday and different cookies and cup cakes. I had a pretty good stomach ache from the grains and a nice headache from the sugar rush.

The place is call Eleanor's Bake Shop and the website is the same. They had sold out of bread and most of their baked goods but had sugar cookies and muffins and rolls. I had a hot roll with dinner for the first time on years. It is a deli as well as a bakery and they serve sandwiches and soups and salads.

It made Christmas dinner delicious just to have a roll and a sugar cookie for dessert.

















No comments:

Post a Comment