Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Exercise

We had our weigh in yesterday for the healthy living challenge and I did not lose or gain an ounce.  I was actually a little surprised because I have consistently lost about a half a pound every week for a long time now. 

This week is focused on exercise and getting 20 minutes of cardio in the day.  Paleo exercise calls for short bursts of exercise instead of extended periods. I have found this works much better for me because extended cardio gives me a wicked headache.  I drink plenty of water and am watching my blood pressure to see what I can do to avoid the headache.

I like to take walks (by the beach?) and walk on the treadmill and do Turbo Jam weight training.  Those are the only things I have been able to motivate myself to really do and enjoy.  Exercise is hard and I am trying to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment