Friday, December 2, 2011

Nora's Nut Ball Snackers

    
     My favorite author in the world right now, Nora G, has a paleo/gf snack recipe which packs a high energy boost.  It can be changed and added to with whatever you want.  This is not a snack for anyone with nut or coconut allergies.  The nut ball snackers keep great in the freezer and I prefer them frozen because the coconut oil binds better when cold.  The recipe is on Nora's website.

http://www.primalbody-primalmind.com/?p=459 


     I don't always have the organic stuff, but every little step counts towards healthier eating.  This nugget shown above was mixed up by a friend at work and she included some dark chocolate pieces.  Using different flavored agava nectars is also yummy and changes the taste.  I like to add in dried fruit to make different flavors and like raisins and apricots especially.
     I have found that I get tired of them if they all taste the same, so I try to make a batch of basic mix and then add different fruits or flavors as I make three or four.

No comments:

Post a Comment